Sorry! You can only embed videos (and not posts) on your article.
However, if you wish to include a Facebook post, you can still insert a hyperlink to the post on your article. You can also do this for posts from Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, and other social channels.
Here's how you can embed a post:
1. Get the URL of the Facebook post you'd like to share. Make sure the Facebook post is public. If you're unsure of how to get a post's URL, simply click on the date of the Facebook post, then copy the URL of the post page that you're re-directed to.
2. Click on the insert/edit link:
3. Fill in the fields of the pop-up:
- URL: URL of the Facebook post
- Text to display: This text will display when you mouse-over the link
- Title: Title of the hyperlink
- Target: If you want the hyperlink to open in a new window or not
4. Hit 'Ok'. Your post is now embedded in your article!