Installing the Soompi app is easy! Here's how:
1. Make sure you're connected to the Internet. To do this go to Settings > WiFi > and select your network. If the network is password-protected enter your password at the prompt.
2. Launch the App Store. Look for the light blue icon with a white A in it, or search for "App Store" in the search bar that appears when you swipe to the right.
3. Search for the app you want to download, or browse the featured apps or categories. In this case, search for 'Soompi'.
4. Click on an app that has the Soompi icon (black with a blue star in the middle)
5. To download the app, tap the blue button with the small plus sign in the top corner.
6. The button will turn green and read "Install". Tap it again.
7. Enter your password. You will be prompted for your password whether or not the app is free.
8. Wait for your app to download. This may take some time. An icon should appear.
To install the Soompi app for Android, follow the instructions below or click here.
1. Using the Applications Menu, open the Android Marketplace (Google Play).
2. Use the 'Search' function to find the 'Soompi' app or simply browse until the first appealing one comes up on the list. The Soompi app icon is black with a blue star in the middle.
3. The Soompi app should appear with it's own rating and description.
4. Simply click on the application to view more details and click the Install button and you're done!