Love K-pop/K-drama? Have something you want to talk about passionately? Look no further!
You can contribute articles to Soompi by either of the following:
1. Joining our community publishing
You can now write and publish your own articles on Soompi under our Community section! Here's how you can get started:
1. Check out our new Community section at soompi.com/community
2. Ensure that you're signed in to your Soompi account. For more info, you can refer here.
3. Under "Create Your Own Post", click "I'm in"
4. Click "Compose" at the top right corner of the page, and write away!
5. You can save your unfinished draft by clicking "Save". You can also choose to preview your article by clicking on "Preview". Once you're done, simply click "Publish". Once your article gets approved, it'll appear on the community feed, or even on featured!
2. Joining the team as a staff member. Head to Soompi Jobs and keep an eye out for any writing positions available!
We update our jobs page when any vacancies for writers and various other positions become available. Alternatively, you can also submit a tip on any breaking news that you might have for us to cover at Submit a Tip. Please provide as many details as possible!